Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Halloween Special Just For You!

60435_10150271101520370_111030035369_14756887_416717_n

In honor of ghosts and goblins and bad(yet oh, so good!) horror movies from the 70's, I am offering a Chain of Leaves Headband free with any purchase in my shop! They are so cute, easy for absolutely everybody to wear and you get to choose whatever color you would love. (When placing an order, just include in the "note to seller" you read my blog or are a facebook fan and let me know what color you would like.)

leafheadband_gals
Above are a few totally rad gals caught wearing them around town. (Stephanie Allen Ochal sportin ice blue, Sharyn Frenkel wearing red and the lovely Em Semmel wearing grey) (Awesome photo's taken by the talented Mario Manzoni of Fame Lust)

39892_418608302975_261472297975_4540333_5666464_n
The beautiful and fabulous Alexandra Grecco even wore hers as a belt! How cool! ;)

This offer is good now through October 31st!

xo-J

9 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

AWESOME! Will spread the word :)

M.M.E. said...

These are just lovely! Your photographs are stunning too.

Brittany said...

Ok. This must be the push I need to finally buy one of your items! SO beautiful!

Janelle Haskin said...

Thank you lovely gals! :)

SaraLynnArt said...

These are lovely and so unique!

Zarna said...

those are lovely! i'll have to check out your shop!

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

katie [the bright life] said...

these are so so cute! loving your blog!!

Jen said...

I love that headband!!!

Amy Bird said...

Hey Janelle!

I love your blog and your etsy shop! Are you from Philly? So am I!! I am now a follower of your blog and your shop and I might be picking up this headband from your store! It's so adorable. Check out my blog too! Maybe we could meet up sometime if you would let me interview you?

-Amy Bird
www.amybirdtweets.com