Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Miniatures + Bow = Holiday Fun!

il_fullxfull.191577146
The Circlet Scarf in Black

il_fullxfull.191590805
The Mini Infinity in Hazelnut and Cream

il_fullxfull.191575185
The Mini Infinity in Merlot and Grass

il_fullxfull.191745134
The Miniature Holiday Gift Set $68.00

Good evening! Here are a few items I just listed in my shop that im super excited about. I love the Miniature Holiday Gift Set. I think it is an extremely practical yet very functional and fashionable gift for the favorite lady in your life. I can make these in any color you would like!

Also, I am extremely happy to say Eric FINALLY put a little slideshow of photos on my website. Check it out if you get a chance! Yayy!! :) www.janellehaskin.com

xoxo

2 comments:

katie [the bright life] said...

Oh my, that hazelnut and cream scarf is to die for!!!!! What a pretty color combo, headed over to your shop right now. :)

Janelle Haskin said...

aw thanks, You're so sweet! :)