Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Art Star Craft Bazaar

2011_bazaar_image_final

This weekend I am one of the many vendors selling at the Art Star Craft Bazaar Saturday and Sunday at Penns Landing in Philadelphia. This is my first time participating in such a huge event, but I feel quite prepared and not stressed out--yet! :)

Please do me a favor and all do some serious no rain dances for me because of course, the forecast at this point is calling for rain! (I'm doing my dance right now! ;)

I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day with your mommies and other loved ones! My family had a little BBQ outback with my mom's best friend since kindergarden and her hubby and daughter. Here is a photo of my mom and Patti when they were kids...

190322_1629942071071_1312175283_31351116_3303427_n
My mom is the girl in the middle front with the long dark hair and Patti is in the front all the way to the right. So cute! :)

Now, don't forget... Do those rain dances!!! :)

xo
Janelle

follow me
twitter facebook tumblr

1 comment:

Angie said...

Bonne chance girl..Hope u do great..:)

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)