Friday, May 20, 2011

My ABCs

little janelle
Baby Snow White obsessed me! ;)

I thought the rain stopped... and then it started again... looks like no running outside for me today! Therefore, I leave you with the ABCs of me, found on the lovely blogger/etsy seller Rebecca's Blog


A: Age: 26
B. Bed size: Strange mattress on the floor... Eric and I are in a major transition and just might be moving soon!!!! ;)
C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming. Ugh.... hate it!
D. Dogs: Jake and Bella!
bellajake
E. Essential start to your day: hot water with lemon and either cold cereal or oatmeal
F. Favorite color: Hmmm... I love a deep plum and gray and mint
G. Gold or Silver: i love a brassy gold
H. Height: 5'7
I. Instruments you play: I played the clarinet and piano all through middle and high school
J. Job title: Crocheter
K. Kids: Zero!
L. Live: Fleetwood, PA (hopefully moving soon!)
M. Mother's name: Tina
N. Nicknames: Jannie, Jazzy, Nelly, Frankenstein, Brains....
O. Overnight hospital stays: none, thanks goodness! :)
P. Pet peeve: Plans getting canceled last minute. I really love and look forward to seeing my friends and get really sad when things don't work out!
Q. Quote from a movie: How about a Sex in the City quote instead... "“The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.”
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: Brett, 23
T. Time you wake up: Around 7:30, 8
U. Underwear: today they are grey! ha
V. Vegetable you hate: asparagus.... yucky... I pretty much love all other vegetables!
W. What makes you run late: I'm the one who is always early. This can be good and bad!
X. X-Rays you've had: I think just my teeth!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Apricot chicken is pretty darn good and I love pasta and meatballs and garlic bread-- So simple and so delicious! :)
Z. Zoo animal: I love the monkeys and large cats... anything that appears to be snuggly! :)

Art Star photos coming soon...

xx
Janelle

follow me
twitter facebook tumblr