Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Up the Arbor to your Door, and More

IMG_0099

So.... BIG NEWS... That beauty of a house up there... well... WE JUST BOUGHT IT!

eeee!!! :)

I've posted about our search for the perfect house before and we've never had much luck in the past. This time around, the entire process went so quickly and so smoothly that I really feel it was meant to be. I can't wait to share more photos of it when we move in mid July. It was built in the 1850's and has a huge walk in fireplace by the kitchen. On the property there is also a barn(Ahhhmmm! Hello wedding!) (Because of this house, I am officially all wedded out and want to plan something for either this fall or spring!)

Anyway, I am beyond excited and it feels really great to finally be able to talk about it openly. We have been keeping things pretty hush hush because I think we are both terrified of jinxing our new found good luck. I now truly believe that everything happens for a reason. Good things happen when you are ready.

On another note, I made a pretty rad dinner last night that I will be sharing with you later this week! Yum! ;)

xo
Janelle

11 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! House hunting can be a pain, but when you find the perfect one it's all worth it! Excited to see the place, esp. the barn!

meredith said...

OHHH!!! Congratulations Janelle!!! The house is a stunner! I'm so happy for you two! Your wedding is going to be amazing I just know it! :-)

softspoken said...

man oh man, it looks beyond amazing! congrats to you! xoxoxox

Mistakenly Misunderstood said...

AHHH! CONGRATS!!!! Super cute and LOVE the porch!!!!

monster cakes said...

Congrats! Could it be any cuter? I'm oober jealous... I mean happy for you. ; ) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm kinda obsessed with your Etsy shop. As in I can't wait for winter so I can buy up all the headbands. Seriously amazing.

Melissa Righero said...

AHHHH!!! CONGRATS! It's gorgeous!

Amber Marie said...

thanks for the comment! and that IS a beautiful house! Congrats! Can't wait to look at your stuff on etsy :)

Danielle Barbe said...

oh my gosh it's PERFECT! congratulations!!

Unknown said...

That house looks awesome! Congratulations! The idea of a walk-in fireplace is so neat!

RainCooper said...

Congrats on the new house. X

Kasey said...

i am INSANELY jealous...
and! want to come visit.